instagram

Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 24, 2009


i'm just thankful for the time i'm getting
to spend with family&friends (:

My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson
Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies

Well I'm all grown up now
And still need help somehow
I'm not a child but my heart still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up Christmas list
Not for myself but for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal the heart
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end oh,
This is my grown-up Christmas list

As children we believe
The grandest sight to see
Is something lovely wrapped beneath the tree

But heaven only knows
That packages and bows
Can never heal a hurting human soul

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
That time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end, oh
This is my grown-up Christmas list

What is this illusion called the innocence of youth
Maybe only in our blind belief can we ever find the truth

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end, oh
This is my grown up Christmas list
This is my only life-long wish
This is my grown up Christmas list
Christmas Must Be Something More by Taylor Swift
What if ribbons and bows didn't mean a thing
Would the song still survive without five golden rings
Would you still wanna kiss without mistletoe
What would happen if God never let it snow
What would happen if Christmas carols told a lie
Tell me what would you find

You'd say that today holds something special
Something holy, not superficial
So here's to the birthday boy who saved our lives
It's something we all try to ignore
And put a wreath up on your door
So here's something you should know that is for sure
Christmas must be something more

What if angels did not pay attention to
All the things that we wished they would always do
What if happiness came in a cardboard box
Then there is something I think we all forgot
What would happen if presents all went away
Tell me what would you find

You'd see that today holds something speical
Something holy, not superficial
So here's to the birthday boy who saved our lives
It's something we all try to ignore
And put a wreath up on your door
So here's something you should know for sure
Christmas must be something more

We get so caught up in all of it
Bussiness and replationships
Hundred mile an hour lives
And it's the time of year
And everybody's here
It seems the last thing on your mind

Is that the day hold something special
Something holy, not superficial
So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives
It's something we all try to ignore
And put a wreath up on your door
But here's something you should know that is for sure
Christmas must be something
Christmas must be something
Christmas must be something more
There's gotta be more
There's gotta be more

MERRY CHRISTMAS
(:

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .