instagram

mon DEBUT partie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wow I can't believe I haven't posted this yet...
November 7, 2009


So basically, this is what happened...

Introductions



Father-Daughter Dance
Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
Ice Cream Freeze by Hannah Montana
Malkia & Holly's Presentation
...they made a funny song for me :)


Grand Cotillion Waltz

So Close by Jon McLaughlin
Can I Have this Dance from HSM3

Jezreel&Ardale . Shaunna&William . Rouzine&Andrew . Sara&Nathan . Malkia&Dante .
. Holly&Tichaon . Natalie&Jared . Yasaman&Ross . Laura&Aron . Ariana&Daniel .



18 Candles Speeches
. Amrah . Erenlee . Rouzine . Holly . Simmin . Sara . Alice . Christine . Jezreel .
. Hababo . Alanna . Kestel . Jasmine . Shaunna . Yasaman . Malkia . Krizalyn . Laura .


18 Roses Dance
Bryan . Kenny . Daniel . Ross . Andrew . Aron . Tichaon . Jonel . William .
. Jared . Rick . Dante . Nathan . David . Ben . Kenneth . Gabriel . Ardale .




...it was a reunion for everyone.
Old friends seeing each other
Wards re-united
Garneau friends together for first time since June
Family all there
...what else could be
better?


...it wasn't just my celebration.
...it was a celebration for
ALL.



most definitely the BEST night of my l i f e (:

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .