instagram

T.Swift !

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

yeyuuh Taylor Swift's Platinum CD (:

seriously, she has the BEST lines in her songs. like she may not be the best singer (Laura and I think she strains her voice a bit sometimes), but that honestly doesn't matter. She has talent when it comes to song writing. & I don't know who writes the music but they always go so well with her lyrics. Awesomeness.

& just to share a few of my favourite lines :D



The one we danced to all night long.
The moon like a spotlight on the lake.

[ Tim McGraw ]

***

Cory finds another way to be the highlight of my day.
I'm taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day.
It's hard to make conversation when he's taking my breath away.
[ Stay Beautiful ]

***

Take me to the time we had our very first fight.
The slamming of doors instead of kissing goodnight.
You stayed outside till the morning light.
[ Mary's Song ]

***

And when I got home, before I said "amen",
Asking God if he could play it again.

[ Our Song ]

***

You and I are painting pictures in the sky.
[ I'm Only Me when I'm with You ]

***

You'd say that today holds something special,
Something holy and not superficial.
So here's to the birthday boy who saved our lives.
[ Christmas Must be Something More ]

***

Run your hands through your hair,
Absent-mindly making me want you.
[ Fearless ]

***

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In the storm in my best dress;
[ Fearless ]

***

Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
Come and feel this magic
I've been feeling since I've met you
[ Hey Stephen ]

***

I can give you fifty reasons why
I should be the one you choose
All those girls, well they're beautiful
But would they ever write a song for you?
[ Hey Stephen ]

***

Cause I'm not your princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday
Who might actually treat me well
[ White Horse ]

***

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
[ You Belong with Me ]

***

But I miss screamin and fighting
And kissing in the rain
It's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel this much
And that's the way I loved you

[ The Way I Loved You ]

***

And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine
And I don't know if you knew
But I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today
[ The Best Day ]

***



& from my top 3 favourite songs (:

Jump and Fall
...the WHOLE song.
i can't even give you a specific line i like!
[ i'll post up the lyrics on my next post! ]

***

On the Other Side of the Door
I said "leave" but all I really want is you
To stand outside my window throwing pebbles
Screaming "I'm in love with you"

...i LOVE this whole song and the story it tells.
especially at the end when she lists specific unperfect things about him
and still realizes that she needs him =)
(the way the music gets faster at this part too is just so perfect)...

With your face and the beautiful eyes
And the conversation with the little white lies
And the faded picture of a beautiful night
You carry me from your car to the stairs
And I broke down crying, wish it weren't this mess
After everything and that little black dress
After everything I must confess
I need you

***

I'd Lie
...this is my number one fav by Taylor.
Don't know why (:
But especially this part of the song:

He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn't a light go on?
Doesn't he know that I've had him memorized for so long?
He sees everything in black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don't let nobody see me
Wishin he was mine


****************




AND...just to share what she had to say at the back of her CD...

"This album is called Fearless, and I guess I'd like to clarify why we chose that as the title. To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. Fearless is falling madly in love again, getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again...even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. It's fearless to have faith that someday things will change. Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. I think it's fearless to fall for your best friend, even though he's in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's fearless to stop believing them. It's fearless to say "you're NOT sorry", and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is fearless. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is fearless. Letting go is fearless. Then, moving on and being alright...That's fearless too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charming and happily ever after. That's why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEAERLESS. - Taylor Swift




....my gosh....that was BEAUTIFUL and SO well written!
im jealous.......i love english, so i love her word choices and how she said everything so deep.
i can pull off writing something like that...but how come i can't pull of my own lyrics? LOL
(okay, not that i can't come up with lyrics cause i CAN, it's the music to go along with it that's a problem! :P)


...this is why i love Taylor Swift (:



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .