instagram

Be Strong and of Good Courage

Thursday, March 4, 2010

These were supposed to be posted LONG ago...and I accidentally posted on wrong blog. whoopsie :)

Be strong and of good courage;
be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:
for the LORD thy God is with thee
withersoever thou goest
- Joshua 1:9


Obviously, we started off with a dance :D


Sleepover at the Galangs :)


Musical Workshop
Oh man, those Kazoos were TOO much fun.
The lady was insane; i love her.



Service Project Workshop:
Writing to the soldiers fighting in Afghanistan.



Saying good-byes.



Oh man, seriously, that was THE best Priest/Laurel Conference. It was a great way to end (since i am 18 and won't be able to go next year). I felt the spirit so strongly right from the beginning. One of the former Area of 70 came and spoke to us during the Saturday devotional and gave us a blessing. I can't even explain the chills that went up my spine when he did. I even bore my testimony at the end...how FAB. (:

Be Strong and of Good Courage
Be not afraid, stand firm in the faith
For the Lord will be with us
Wherever we go
Be His
Be One
Be Strong

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .