instagram

Bryan got baptized!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

BRYAN CAYABAN.
He has been a member for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm still EXCITED about it.

So it all started one early morning on August 7th, 2009. I was in need of money so I started working with Jared Millora and his dad at a workshop. Bryan was one of the other younger people who worked there, so we all got along pretty easily. Sitting down for 10 hrs for 5 days truley allows you to get to know people. On the seconds day of work, I invited Bryan to my debut party (yeah, quick I know). Then I invited him to Cotillion practice. He started hanging with all us Mormons...and look now...VOILA...he's a member. I have seriously seen a huge change in him since I first met him. And he never ceases to amaze and impress me with how well he's willing to follow the gospel and the standards.



First it was Cotillion Practice (where most of the dance members were LDS).

Then there was the Fab Friday activities.



















Then we went to the Bayview ward for their Moon Cake Party.
























Then there was our mutual activities.
























Then it was the Ward activities where he got to dance with FLIPSIDE
(and now is an OFFICIAL member of by the way)











Then BAM, he came to church.


The missionaries started teaching him every Thursday before mutual...


















Then he went to Priest/Laurel Conference...






















AND O-M-Gdness....now he's BAPTIZED.

And now he has the gift of the Holy Ghost and the Aaronic Priesthood.

He is attending early-morning seminary and blessing the sacrament this up-coming Sunday.

And now the missionaries are teaching his best friend Rebecca

YAY (: this brings me much joy in my life!!!!

Missionaries:
Elder Corkin
Elder Webb
Elder Nelson

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .