instagram

COUNTDOWN !

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

YES! my freshman year of university is ALMOST OVER!

you don't even know how bad i want this year to end. this year was all courses that were required and pre-requisites. next year, i will have so much more freedom with my courses AND i get to apply for my concurrent education program :) there are so many things i want to take at this school cuz there's so many interesting things to learn! totally can't wait.

so Intertextualities major paper due next Tuesday.

Then i have an exam on April 10, 20, and 22....

then i AM DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

so that means YES, i get to go back to work with Bro. Millora and make some money AND i get to volunteer at my high school so that i can use the hours for my application for teacher's college :) YAY

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .