instagram

...it gives me hope (:

Friday, September 24, 2010

Only a Prayer Away by Margo Edgeworth

In my home up above such a short time ago
I prepared for my mission on Earth
Such a faraway land, what a strange foreign place,
Was I ready for my chance at birth?
There would be trials ahead, time for learning and growth
I'd experience sadness and pain
"Dear Father," I cried, "will you stay by my side?"
Then lovingly came this refrain:

"Child I will always be near you
To watch you and guide you back home.
I know of your fears, your heartaches and tears
But with me you are never alone
At times the way won't be easy
You'll see many choice souls go astray
But be patient and strong
And I"ll help you along
For I'm only a prayer away"

Once again I prepare for a mission on Earth
With a call sent from Father above
Faraway I will go, far from people I know
Am I ready to leave those I love?
I'll be serving the Lord, bringing souls back to Him
On His arm I must always rely
"But Father, what if they don't listen?", I asked
Then He spoke this loving reply:

"Child I will always be near you
To watch you and guide you back home.
I know of your fears, your heartaches and tears
But with me you are never alone
At times the way won't be easy
You'll see many choice souls go astray
But be patient and strong
And I"ll help you along
For I'm only a prayer away"

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .