instagram

Christo's 20th

Monday, January 3, 2011

The first of us turns 20!

We decided to make it a surprise party. This, of course, required a whole lot of lying. We didn't do very well with the lying story because we didn't plan ahead on the lying scheme. Here are a few on my own tips that I always thought would make a surprise work:

  1. Make plans with the group WAY before hand. Even if you tell the guest of honour that it's just a few people. Just try to get the person somewhere (to the place you plan to have the party).
  2. They day of the party, meet up early to decorate and set up. Make sure you have all the guests there before the guest of honour comes. 
  3. Remember, you've told this person you are just having some normal gathering or something. Maybe a movie with friends or just a small get together. When you act casual, they won't have so much reason to suspect a party. 
  4. When the guest of honour arrives, have someone welcome them (someone they know is supposed to be at this gathering). This allows some stall time. Pretend the others haven't arrived yet.
  5. When everything is ready take them to where everybody is hiding...and then SURPRISE!!!!
Hababo and I met up early to be at Amrah's by 10am. We ended up breaking into her house because she was still asleep in her bed. We didn't have much of a plan for decorations either. We were pretty much wingin' it. Amrah gave me some of the tissue paper she had and i worked my magic:


Christine loves Asian things, especially Korean things. So I used pink tissue paper to create blossoms and connected them with silver tissue paper to make them look like branches of a blossom tree. I connected them throughout the room. I got to say it looks pretty good.

Christine had the HARDEST time getting down the stairs. She couldn't see anything...

We sang happy birthday and she blew out the candles to my brownie cake I had made especially for her (:

And of course I wanted photoshoot time. Lucky for me, Amrah has a Nikon SLR, so instead of me taking all the photos we got Marvin to take them x)

Me and the "birthday boyyyy" XD

COLD. Well at least the rest of them were. I was just doing it to make fun of them.


Just chillinnn'


PEACE YO .


JUMP!


I miss chillin with these ladies. It feels good to be with 'em (:




- Ariana Rae Limas ♥ ☮ ♫
live well . laugh hard . love big .
03. o1.11



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .