instagram

Exciting News!

Friday, January 21, 2011

So my Tita Mindy is in the Philippines for vacation and she calls my sister last night asking for Laura's theme for her debut. It's official. Laura's having a DEBUT! woot woot! I am so thrilled right now! Laura's Debut is going to be so LEGIT. I love the theme and everythingggg. I feel so cool, she's practically made me her secretary. And of course, I'm in charge of the slide show and I'm choreographing her Cotillion Waltz. Busy times, here I come, once again. 

Because I recorded my Debut-doings on Mi Writing Espacio, I will be recording/documenting these new adventures in preparation for Laura's. We've learned from my mistakes, so we're going to make hers extra good.  I'm so excited!! Enjoy the posts to come (:

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
21.o1.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .