instagram

Fail.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Haha ok so this morning Laura and I did our interviews for the Mormon Message video. I'm so disappointed in myself. I knew what I was going to say, but because the camera was there I got all nervous and everything came out so disorganized. BLAH ME.

And I looked SAD. I think it's cause I just woke up and I look tired.


Oh yeah. So I knew we were going to do these interviews before Laura went to school. So I get up, read my scriptures, then take a shower so I could be ready before Laura gets home. I'm in the shower and Laura barges in telling me the missionaries are here to talk to me. I'm like WHAT?! o.O So I tried to finish up quick. But then...it was just Jezreel. FAIL. Thanks a lot guys.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
25.o1.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .