instagram

please let me know that it`s real

Monday, January 31, 2011

Have you ever seen You are the One with Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby? If yes, then you`ll know that their dance scene is like the BEST THING EVER! Its my favourite part of the movie. And Milby`s voice is just so hot...that`s why I fell in love with him all those years ago. Anyway, I just happened to have the craving to listen to that song today. I know its an old song but these words just really stood out to me:

pardon the way that i stare. there`s nothing else to compare. the sight of you makes me weak; there are no words left to speak. but if you feel what i feel, please let me know that it`s real. you`re just too good to be true, can`t take my eyes off of you.

don`t ask why. it just did (:
and yes, there`s a reason 




 - Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
31.o1.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .