instagram

TTC needs more bus drivers like him

Thursday, January 27, 2011

On Wendesday, I'm at school pretty much the whole day, leaving York at 6:30pm. I hate leaving school late. By the time I get to the bus stop, there's a hugeeeee line up and the bus is taking forever. The bus finally comes and we obviously don't all fit. Another bus passes by and I still don't get on. Now, I'm pretty tired and not in the most happiest mood. I finally get on the bus and the bus driver greeted every single person who walked in with the HAPPIEST smile on his face and in the CHEERIEST voice you've ever heard. I sit down feeling a bit better. When the bus starts to leave campus, the bus driver starts talking through the intercom and starts pulling out jokes and making us sing and just having a good time with us. There was one dude up at the front he was mostly talking to, but he still spoke through the intercom so we could hear the conversation. I was laughing the whole way to Downsview. When I got off the bus he gave me a hi5 and I thanked him for the enjoyable ride home. We definitely need more bus drivers like that!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
26.o1.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .