instagram

Video Contest shooting

Saturday, January 22, 2011

So today was the day. In one week we planned out how it would go. Not gonna lie, even though we had stuff "planned" I was still afraid it would be disorganized. Nonetheless, we all had a fantabulous time! While Sara and Laura conducted the interviews, I started to take some shots of everyone. In total we have around 600 pictures. But I'm only editing, like, 450. Haha, I gots to edit them before I upload them on Facebook. But they look pretty awesome! Especially the ones in the snow. Special thanks to:
Julia Koniouchina
Stephanie Shaw
Shanelle Johnson
Amaru Anderson
Chris Friesen
Arrius Racioppo
Daniel Lee
Kenny Koniouchine and 
Elder Tyson Anderson
for allowing Sara, Laura, and I to interview and take photos of them. It was tres fun! I honestly can't wait till I become a professional photographer. Sara said she felt the Spirit as she was conducting the interviews, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

The contest closes Jan 31.

Sara and I have ONE WEEK to put this Mormon Message together.

WISH US LUCK!


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
22.o1.11



P.S
I'm in the middle of editing them, but I will post them up soon enough!

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .