instagram

The 3 Cans

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OH. I forgot to explain my CANS!
(I mentioned in the previous post about dividing up my money for my cans...)


SO BASICALLY, there are 3 things that I am really saving up for. 
My Rebel Canon t2i SLR
Utah in October 2012
My Mission

It is almost impossible for me to save up for these things when I have money just lying in the bank. I can`t divide it up and I just end up spending it. SO, Jezreel and I went to the dollarstore one day after school and bought money cans. These cans you CAN`T open. They are sealed shut, so once you put the money in, it`s not coming back out until you break it with a hammer or pliers or something. 

1. My Rebel Canon t2i SLR
I`m hoping to have the money for this by mid-july. Bad timing for prices, but I really want to get it before my sister`s debut party. Luckily I will be out of school and working by May, so I`ll be able to get money back in my hands in time.

2. Utah in October 2012
Well, I was supposed to be going to Utah in 2009, but because of my debut, I wasn`t allowed anymore. Then Ate Desiree offered that I could go with her and her husband in 2011. BUT I got into trouble for spending all my money, so my mom kinda forbade me saying that Utah wasn`t a priority and that if I was serious about a mission, then I should save up for that instead. But my mom is saving up to take Arielle to the Philippines in 2011, so Laura and I made her a deal. They would go to the Philippines in 2011, and Laura and I would go with Desiree to Utah in 2011. And it was settled! So UTAH, here I come.

3. My Mission
I have two years left before I turn 21. But even when I do, I won`t be leaving right away because I`m planning to finish school first. And at this point it looks like it`ll take a little longer just because I`m planning to minor in photography and having a major and minor is a whole lot more work that needs to be panned out carefully, meaning more school years. So after I graduate, I need to work to pay off OSAP, then keep working to save up for my mission. It doesn`t hurt to save a little here and there for it. But I am excited to go and do the Lord`s work!


Anyway, I am off to do other things. I shall write again tonight.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
08.o2.11


Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .