instagram

Excerpt #6 - February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3, 2011



Avalie got up laughing, dusting the snow off herself. Roo stood there just staring at her. Her smile disappeared as she gasped to fix herself. The fall from the toboggan ride had made her hair all a mess, her mascara run, and her face all flushed. She then started frantically looking around for something. 

Roo bent down and picked up the white flower hidden in the snow. He walked up to Avalie and brushed the hair out of her face.

"Stop fussing!", Roo chuckled.

"But you're laughing at me!"

"Calm down, I look at you all the time!"

"Yea, well, it makes me uncomfortable. I feel like you're staring at something wrong with me."

"Quite the opposite actually."

"What is that supposed to mean?", retorted Avalie. She wasn't in the mood to hear any of Roo's lines that he'd use on the ladies. 

"Ava, do you realize that I stare at you because I see something special in you? Whatever that something is, it completely amazes me." 

Roo placed the flower back in her hair as she stood there speechless.

"I can be with you anywhere, anytime, and I'll always think you're beautiful no matter what."

Avalie tried to hold in her smile. She took the snow out of her hood and placed it onto his head. 

"You're so full of it", she smiled, then started running back up the hill. 

-----
James Calvin . Derek Night . Tyson Skye .
Avalie Lavista . Axel Chase . Mallorie Adams .
6 lives . 3 promises . 1 risk & 1 story . It's going to be AMAZING .

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .