instagram

Extreme Happiness.

Monday, February 7, 2011

SO Sunday. Nothing special happened, but I was feeling incredible, and I still am.

1. I was conducting the music on Sunday so I sat behind the pulpit with my sister during sacrament meeting. During testimony meeting I was paying extra close attention because I was sitting up  there. The Spirit was SO strong. So many people got up to bare their testimony, mostly about the scriptures, and I really enjoyed listening to everybody.

2. Elder Anderson came up to me after sacrament meeting and told me he WASN`T getting transfered. Holy smokes, I was uber excited. My only iffy moment was the fact that I had to give him my goodbye speech in his journal and he wasn`t even leaving -.-`

3. After church I got my sign journal back from Elder Anderson and I was touched by some of the stuff he said. He`s so sweet.

4. While waiting for my dad, Andrew and I ended up texting each other and he was totally being supportive of this whole BF thing. Seriously, whenever I like a guy, Andrew ALWAYS makes fun of me. But not this time. Shocker!!!!

5. My family all closed their fast at around the same time, so we were able to have family dinner together.

6. Sara and I finally decided to make the group on Facebook to get the word out about the Book that we want to write. And the feedback was phenomenal! So many youth and ysa replied back saying they were interested in helping! This got Sara and I really excited! We spent the night replying back to people and asking which gospel topic they wanted to talk about and stuff. Seriously, if I could have a job just contacting and discussing things with people and organizing things, I`d be pretty happy. 


So yeah! I`m telling you, it`s not much, but I was just feeling super happy all day. 

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
06.02.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .