instagram

FERP.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I didn't have a date, but that didn't stop me from going!

I'm not going to lie though, I feel like I got all dressed up for nothing. I went there all dressed and I stuck out like a soar thumb. The theme was "A Night in Paris" so most people were wearing black and white. And I was wearing blue. It was the first time out of all the times I wore my Prom dress that I felt good about it...and the evening wasn't even a big whoop. What. A. Waste.

Anyway, here the photos:

Mmmm strawberries and ice cream puffs. Amy did an amazing job with the food!


Decorations...


Me and Dannykins


Me and ate Joyce


Sheenz & Shanelle


Beautiful ladies!


Haha I love Daniel's new glasses

LOVE this :)


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
25.o2.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .