instagram

Good-bye Elder Lucero!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

One of my most favourite people on this earth is going back to AZ. Get ready for the waterworks! I'm super sad he's leaving. Elder Lucero is such an awesome missionary! He always always makes us laugh and he will truly be missed.

So here's a little note I gave him. I was coming straight from school, so I didn't exactly have much with me to make something great. So deal with the ugly school paper. It's the thought that counts :)


So basically Elder Lucero has SO much American pride, its so ridiculous. On my birthday he sung me happy birthday and then recited the whole "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America" speech. I thought this might even out his pride. He's gotta love the Canadians, EH?
 


And I got him a Toronto one too, just cuz he DID serve in the Canada Toronto East Mission :) BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD!!!! But it's so funny cuz I was debating between buying the collectible spoon and the collectible thimble. I went with the spoon. What happens when I give it to him? He says "No way! My grandma collects these!". Legit revelation I'd say.


 Yea yea, so we all know girls aren't allowed to touch Elders. But Laura was so sad that he was leaving. SO, Jared hugged Lucero, and Laura hugged Jared...that way she was kinda hugging him without touching him. Haha! I couldn't do it. Where's another guy when you need them?


Still not touching him! I leaned my arm on Jared's hand which was on Lucero's shoulder. And there's big gigantic Toronto hug for him :)



GEORGE ALVIN LUCERO, we are going to miss you so much! There have been some pretty good times! We'll miss our Curious GEORGE and ALVIN the Chipmunk. I'll miss my monkey!!!!


Elder Lucero leaves Toronto tomorrow, Friday February 11, 2011. 


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
10.o2.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .