instagram

It's not bacon, it's ribs.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

After setting up for the ward conference social, Laura and I thought we'd say hi to the APs up in the office before we left. It's Elder Anderson and Elder Dewey, of course we would. Anyway, so we get up there and I was planning to surprise them. Usually they're on the computers, so their backs are to the door. But they weren't this time...they were standing at the desk near the door so they saw me :( They were at the door before I could even crouch down to peek through the window. BOOOO. But it was so funny cause Elder Dewey was so freaked! When he saw me pass by he didn't know who or what I was so he got scared (HAHAHAHAHA). So yea, Elder Dewey wanted a super awesome handshake with both me and my sister. Of course, him and my sister made theirs up first:




- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
26.o2.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .