instagram

She's a photographer. And she's Mormon.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sara and I have been sharing videos on and off through Facebook. I happened to come across this one and I LOVE it. She's a photographer. The way she described her kids and how she's always taking pictures and they just know they have to smile for the camera....yea, that's how my future household is going to be like ;D

I like how she said her child told her to take a picture of the sky and that she was glad her child is able to recognize the beauty of the world. That's how I see the world too. I often post these quotes on photography:

Photography: the talent to capture beauty in the things that go unnoticed.

and

 A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety. 

- Ansel Adams

When I'm taking photos, it's because I see something special in all the little things I see around me. God has created us a beautiful world and I've taken so much appreciation for it this past year. The summer skies were absolutely gorgeous and the winter scenes are absolutely beautiful. And although I look at these scenes on the sideline of a busy road or in the middle of traffic, I can't help but feel thankful for this beautiful world my Heavenly Father has given to us all.


 


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .

18.o2.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .