instagram

Starting cotillion choreo!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

On Saturday Laura and Jared tried out some stunts that she wanted to use in her Cotillion Waltz. It looks AMAZING. I can't wait to put this whole thing together!

The songs Laura has chosen are:
Because I Love Her from The Swan Princess III ending credits, for her introduction &
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne for her Cotillion Waltz.

Thus far, I have the introduction moves for when everyone is being introduced. But i'm kinda stuck as to what to do after Laura get introduced. I know we all got to dance together, but I'm not quite sure what I want that part to look like yet.

I have a little bit of the beginning of her Cotillion Waltz, but then i'm stuck after that as well. Ayaaaa. I need to listen to these songs over and over and over and over and OVER again. That's how I came up with the choreo for my Cotillion Waltz to Can I Have this Dance from HSM3. But thus far, I'm still impressed by what we've got.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
05.o2.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .