instagram

Still Believe

Friday, February 18, 2011

I LOVE this song. Hermana Tillet and Hermana Wheeler sang this at a baptism a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it...because IT IS TRUE! Laura and I are currently trying to learn it so we can post it up and share the song with everyone (: But here are the lyrics:


Still Believe – Hilary Weeks

I haven’t seen His face, but I have seen His miracles.
I haven’t heard His voice, but His Spirit speaks to my heart.
I haven’t felt His hands, but I have felt His peace,
And blessed are those who haven’t seen and still believe
That He lives, and still believe that He walked upon the earth.
And though my faith is just a seed I still believe.

I didn’t walk with Him, but each day He’s here by my side.
I didn’t watch as He healed but His love has changed my life.
I didn’t see the cross but I know it was for me,
And blessed are those who haven’t seen and still believe
That He lives, and still believe that He walked upon the earth.
And though my faith is just a seed I still believe.

I haven’t seen His eyes, but someday He’ll look into mine
And if He bids me come I will worship at His feet
For blessed are those who haven’t seen and still believe.




- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .

18.o2.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .