instagram

Virtue.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The first time I watched this was probably around 3 years ago at a Young Women's General Broadcast. I got teary-eyed then and I still do every time I watch this.

Virtue. It doesn't seem like the world cares much about it, but as a Latter-day Saint, I know that living a virtuous life is important, especially if I want the blessings I can receive when I enter the temple and if I want to return and live my Heavenly Father again. I remember watching one of the girls say this line during the broadcast (but it's not in this video) and it's my favourite line: what a great day it will be when you see Christ and he says "you've been a virtuous young women". Made me cry my eyes out. 



I love everything about this video. It gives me chills up and down my spine and I know that it's true. I want to be able to be married and sealed in the temple so I can live with my family for all eternity, I want to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost, I want to return to my Heavenly Father and I want him to see me as His royal daughter. I know Christ lives and that He died for me so I have the opportunity to right my wrongs. I can be worthy through Him. I want all this and because I do, I will stay virtuous. 





Be Warriors of Virtue!


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
10.o2.11


Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .