instagram

Anderson's Farewell Dinner

Friday, March 25, 2011

This is it...the final good-bye. I am so sad.

Anderson's dad came to pick him up, so we had them both over for dinner on his last night in Toronto. I won't lie, we were all pretty nervous having his dad come over, but his dad is super AWESOME! He's so cool! We were talking about Tangled and the music we love to jam to. Haha, yea, Anderson felt a little left out. It was also my daddy-o's birthday so we had a combined farewell/birthday dinner.


Black devil cupcakes. Yum yum!


"I forget how to blow out candles". Aww daddy!


Dad's new purple swag.


*Cries* he's leaving!


Anderson and the fam fam (:


Of course...



 The three of us were sitting on the floor looking through the pictures on his camera. I am going to miss him so bad. What was on the card we gave him? "There's a bad word in here. Good-bye. (Well, at least when we have to say it to you)." 
He's just that special.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
25.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .