instagram

:]

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ok so I'm stressing like MAD right now.

I have 3 assignments due this week.

Genereal Conference this weekend.

Then 3 exams next week.

Not to mention stressing over things that are completely distracting me from my work.

BUT, may I just say that I have THE BEST visiting teachers in the world. Our new visiting teachers are Aryana Rush and Melissa Popiel. Last week they came over to meet with me, my mom, and my grandma, but I wasn't able to make it because I was playing the piano at a wedding. So Aryana took the time to call me today and ask me how I'm doing and shared a short message from the Ensign with me. It was short and simple, but it was EXACTLY what I needed to make my day just a tad brighter. I wasn't feeling too great before she called and now I am smiling and feeling a whole lot better. Thank you Aryana!

Oh and I decided to start Media Strike again. Strictly no Facebook, TV, or worldly music.
Two reasons:
1) Prepare for General Conference. I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT!!
2) I just have too much work due this week for me to be distracted by stuff. Especially him. (He is distracting me SO bad right now. Ask Sara, I was texting her and I sounded like I was dying. This is so insanely stupid of me. Seriously.) But yeah, no facebook, no distractions from people and those situations. Trying to be care-free at the moment!

Sigh. Here we go!



- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
28.o3.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .