instagram

C-T-R

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I was to take photos of the YW for a scrapbook they are supposed to participate in making for Sis. Cook when she comes next month. This is what we came up with:

"C"

"T"

"R"



















Afterwards I went with Hermana Wheeler to their correlation meeting with the rest of the missionaries. Haha, we got kinda lost trying to find the Johnson's home. But it's all good, that's how you learn the way of getting around! Hehe. All the other missionaries were there already by the time we came. Bro. Johnson gave us all hot chocolate :] Anderson looked surprised to see me haha i love his face expressions. Hanging with the missionaries made me learn some new things:
I learned that Elder Ip likes boxing.
I learned that Elder Wadsworth watched How to Train a Dragon during his mission cuz a family made him.  I I learned that Elder Workman still likes to razz me. And he slacked in school (hahaha i'm kidding).
I learned that Elder Lusk knows about Anderson's "girl" story (HAHAHA, there was a lot of eye talking going on).

But we were discussing the investigators and new members. Two things that never ceases to amaze me:
1. Missionaries are so different behind closed doors (you'd think I would've gotten used to that by now since I'm always around them. Nope.)

2. The missionaries truly care a lot about their investigators and the members. They have so much love for them to find happiness.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
17.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .