instagram

ESENCY

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just doing a little free advertising for my bro...

ESENCY

About them..

Who We Are.
Esency is a clothing company based out of Toronto which was established by Sheldon Chung and Darrell DeAbreu. The ideology of Esency is made from a blend of inspirations such as animation, martial arts, music, and most of all life.
As graphic designers and artists, Esency will always fight for creative ideas, original artwork, and new concepts. Our goal is to create product that gives the same feeling when walking out of the barbershop, fresh cut.
Esency is always moving forward and what you see is always just the tip of the iceberg.


The Name

It was initially created from the initials "S.N.C." many years back (es-en-cy). Back then it was just a cool way to write S.N.C. but it soon grew its own meaning and personality.
From that point "Esency" became a seed of inspiration. "The essence of life and style".
When coming up with a name for the brand, it was a perfect fit.
Synonyms of essence: root, soul, substance, individuality, personality, quintessence, self, spirit, substance, heart, lifeblood, entity, main idea

So my bro, Anthony, is doing distribution, and because he's my brother I thought I'd buy one. More specifically this one:


I really liked the red and black one, but I decided to go with white.
White and gold represent PURITY, no? :)


So if you want your own, click on the link above and order!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
o2.o3.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .