instagram

Glauco Hoschette

Friday, March 4, 2011

So my friend, Glauco Hoschette, is back in Toronto!!! I totally forgot he was coming this week so I was surprised to see him in the building. He was a greenie missionary when he was in my ward back in Winter 2008.

Anyway, we ended up talking about a lot of stuff. Let me just say I am thankful for his amazing example. He was telling me stories and I was just so caught in awe on how strong and how steady and sure he is of the promptings he receives from the Spirit. I definitely want to be like that.

And thanks to him, he's giving me a whole lot of advice on my situation right now. He' just telling me to keep on praying about it and really pay close attention to what Heavenly Father wants me to do. I guess it's set. I need to continuously keep praying about this. It's something I really want, so I'm going to have to put so much faith in. Even though there's a possible chance of it not working out, I still have that tiny spark of hope, because look what happened when I prayed about it with great faith the last time? Good things happened. I got my prayer answered and I don't want to sound dramatic, but my life has pretty much changed since it's happened.

Thank you again, Glauco Hoschette!




- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
04.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .