instagram

Good-bye Elder Anderson!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today was very confuzzling and crazy.

I was supposed to go straight to church from school for Anderson's good-bye party. Did I? No, because the freaking weather can't make up it's freaking mind. Please tell me how the weather got from super sunny and spring-like to freaking winter snow storm in ONE WEEK?! That does not make me happy.

Especially because the snow storm meant I had to go home instead of the party. BOOOOOO! I called Anderson disappointed and he talked with me as I walked home (because the bus was taking so freaking long cuz of the freaking traffic. Might as well get off and take a short-cut, no?)

Anyway it was very confuzzling because there were phone calls being made all over the place trying to confirm things. At one point the weather and the roads cleared so Anderson tried convincing us to come. Luckily my parents were ok with it! Woo!


This is Jared in Dewey's glasses.
He looks pretty good in them too, no?


This is Shanelle's rap for him. Hahaha way funny stuff!


Our gift for him. 
There was a reasonable explanation for the bag.


The EH Team. 
Yea baby, that's what I'm talking about.
He needs to have some Canadian Pride.


Oh you. I'm going to miss him.


Apparently Elder Baker is going home too. WHAT?!
And we have the same camera. WHAT?!


So I fail at taking snap shots with the Elders.
They're just too tall. 


I am going to miss this kid so freaking much.
There's a reason he's my BFF. 


Yeeeeuh Baker! Our fellow Canadian! 


Our bus drive home.
We just like this picture, no big. 


Oh, and Anderson and Laura ditched me and started talking about things. Much confuzzlement! I feel left out.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
23.03.11


Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .