instagram

I know the Lord loves me!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So I woke up this morning feeling SUPER depressed. I thought it hurt yesterday? It hurts even more today. So I texted Sara hoping she's keep me out of my misery and sorrow. She replied back telling me to come to institute at York. I had an essay due that day, so I would've said no, but I was really needing that spiritual uplift. And looky looky, the lesson for today was the lesson I was looking forward to but missed because of Anderson's good-bye party. I consider that lucky.

My notes?
D&C 132-133

Prepare thy Heart
- you might not hear what you want so you must prepare your heart to hear what the Lord wants you to do instead of what you want to do yourself.

Holy Spirit of Promise - 88:3-4
- The "other" comforter
- The promise of eternal life; glory of celestial kingdom

Blessings of Celestial Marriage
- Inheritance
- 1st Resurrection
- Heavenly Father gives us a lot of freedom, but He is very concerned about how we come to earth and how we leave it. That's why murder and losing virtue are the top two serious sins. << I found that sooo interesting! I never looked at it that way before.

OUR CHURCH MAKES SENSE!
Heavenly Father gives us so many chances to be with Him again. Someone who loves us so much is not going to give you only one chance when you screw up and send you to hell. He gives us the Atonement so we can right our wrongs so we can live with Him again.

- V.29: Only place where we can get the Abrahamic Covenant is in the temple.

1. Build up the church and eternal families
2. It was a commandment
3. Priesthood ordinance

- "A little bit of knowledge is dangerous; drink deeply."

Okay, so I LOVED that institute lesson. I think I got it right when I needed it. I came to Institute class nag-nagging Sara with my annoying depressing sighs, but I left with the biggest smile on my face. Sara and I were joking around about the whole image of having to share our husbands in the spirit world...BAHAHAHA we're like "no way, we ain't sharing our men!" Because it was the last institute class, Bro. Goldthorp treated us all to Booster Juice. Yeeeeeuh! It was my first time trying it and I kinda really LOVED it! I was at school till 6:30, but the sun was shining and I still had a big, fat smile on my face. I came home and I was telling Laura that I was so super happy even when I thought I had every right not to be. See, that's how Satan works. He thinks he can make me miserable over things I can't control....I hate him. And that is how I know this Gospel is true! The Spirit is able to comfort me, letting me know that things will be all right even though I don't think they will. I know my Heavenly Father loves me :)


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
30.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .