instagram

Institute Thoughts

Monday, March 14, 2011

I thought tonight's Institute lesson had a lot to do with the purpose of my blog, so here are my notes:

* D&C 121: 7-8 ***
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes" *

- involve the Lord in your life
- trials can make us happy: gives us experience; teach us a lesson
- eternal perspective

- THE STONECUTTER (movie) - John Rowe Moil
- "I rather die with my hands on my cart and my face towards Zion than to waver..."
- Approach the trek with dedication and zeal!
- There are two people on this earth: those who act and those who are acted upon.

- BE THE ONE TO ACT
- face your trials with holiness to the Lord ("holiness to the Lord" = on all temples)


Here's a clip from the STONECUTTER. What a great example he is.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
08.04.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .