instagram

Media Fast

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Last week Sara texted me and said that during York's Institute Bro. Goldthorp had told them that in the Brampton Stake, they were challenged to go on a media fast to prepare themselves for stake conference. Toronto's Stake Conference is next week and Sara suggested we do it to; it'd be good not just for us, but we'd be able to write about our experience for the LDS Book we're writing.

So basically from Monday March 7 at 12am till Monday March 14 at 12am I will NOT:

  • be going on Facebook
  • watching TV
  • watching movies
  • listening to any worldly music
  • be going on YouTube
I'm going to try my best not to blog either...that way I can tell you what I've felt overall during the week. But I will keep a journal that I will post up at the end :]

Bright sides?
  • Being extra receptive to the Spirit during Stake Conference
  • Nothing to distract me from my super busy school schedule this week
  • Something to blog about
  • An experience I get to write about for the book
AWESOME TINGS!!!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
o6.o3.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .