instagram

ModCloth

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I was Skyping with William, Daniel, and Amaru and Amaru started sending links of these dresses she wanted. OH MAN, I love the website. The dresses could be more modest, but I love the style. I would totally show the designs to my grandma if I wanted any of them made the modest way. Here are a few of my faves!



Lady from Lucerne

Blossoming Clouds


Presidio Poise


Everyday Bouqet


Love of Language


Maroon in Bloom


Happy Travels


Frolic in the Field


Sage of Innocence


Summer Storm


All Sounds True


Symbol of Style


They have some isane-o nice coats, tops, skirts, etc...but I love the dresses the best. Go check it out at Mod Cloth!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
31.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .