instagram

Pillow talk.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So I had an interesting little talk with my sister last night. Let’s just say I got a little emotional. I’ll try to express myself without giving out too many details. Have you had that feeling where something tempted you so bad, but then you thought of something and it just made it go away? Yea, that’s basically what I felt. This is what I was talking to Laura about. Earlier in the day I was so tempted to do something and I was really fighting with myself not to do it. But then, I thought of how I needed to be worthy to enter the temple and that I wanted to be worthy to be married to him. And as soon as that flashed through my mind, all feelings of temptation disappeared. I was so taken aback and surprised by the response that I needed to tell somebody. And as I was telling Laura I got emotional because I couldn’t even express how grateful I was to have him in my life. Seriously, if I didn’t think of him and what I wanted with him, then I probably would have given in to the temptation. It’s so hard to describe what I was feeling...only Laura and Jezreel would understand cuz they know everything about me. But never in my life have I felt so grateful for someone and felt so assured of what I wanted at that moment, which was to be worthy to enter in the temple and be married there for time and eternity.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
28.o2.11 

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .