instagram

Saaaanday.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

First off, it didn't hit me as hard as it did today that Anderson wasn't going to be here. Sigh, this reminds me of the first Sunday after Nelson and Corkin went home.

Well, a whole lot of our missionaries got transfered so I was pretty confused with the new faces.
Elder Lusk was replaced with Elder Hall.
Elder Ip and Workman were replaced with Elder Duce and Doumachel.
Herman Tillet was replaced with Hermana Fotheringham.
Elder Anderson was replaced with Elder Rhodes.

Tiffany's little brother, Derek, got baptized today. Awww he's so cute :]

After church we did tons of debut planning. So guess whaaaaaaaat! My family liked the Black Devils I made for Anderson's good-bye dinner so much that I over-heard them talking about making them the give-aways for Laura's debut. I came out of the room saying that I'd laaaave too :D Tehehe, so I'll be baking and decorating 230 cupcakes! Woot woot!

And today was also the first time I got the hang of Skype! HA - HA - HA! I never really understood it, but Jared video called my for the first time so he was teaching me the how-tos.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
27.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .