instagram

Sunday.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's theme for sacrament meeting was CHARITY.

Leah Johnson gave a really good talk saying that charity is love in action. She then quoted someone, listing all these characteristics as to what charity is, but I cannot remember who it's by. I tried looking on lds.org, and I guess this is the closest article I could find: Feeling the Love of the Lord through Exercising Charity.

Derek Li said something that I thought was really interesting: With charity, we increase our ability to love. With so much love, you don't focus as much on yourself. Your own burdens seem lighter as you help others with theirs. 


He also said it was a chain reaction and when we show someone love, they too will bring it to someone else.

--------------------

So it's Elder Anderson's last Sunday and I am super sad. I actually have no words right now because I am just that sad (hence my lack of creativity for words...).

But he finally introduced me to "the" girl. Haha I've been bugging him to do that for a while now. She's pretty cool and I was excited for her because she was getting baptized today! Yay!


He needs to give me a copy of the one from his camera.
According to Laura, we just look weird. 


Whoops, there goes the tears.


Their inside joke.


Yes. We will miss him.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
20.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .