instagram

Tita Mindy's Place

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tonight I decided to go with my Tita Rona to my Tita Mindy's place to visit her after she got her surgery. This is why I cannot be a doctor. Discussion of any body part going all wonky makes me all wonky. That's the only way I can describe it.

Since I was on media strike I couldn't watch any shows with the rest of the fam, so I went onto my laptop to work on the Temple Time Capsule activity. Ha, my uncle looks over my shoulder and sees me typing "Qualities I  want my future husband to have", and he starts laughing at me. He thinks I'm off in La-La-Land. 

Sara ended up calling me and we had a niceeee long conversation. I love that girl.

While talking to her Glauco also called to tell me he was leaving to go back to Brazil. It was nice catching up with that guy and I am so thankful for the advice he's given me thus far.

Elder Anderson also called to confirm Elder Dewey's birthday party at my place. Woot woot I am excited! And he also asked if his parents could come over for dinner before he leaves. WELL OF COURSE!

Before we left Tita Mindy's house, Tita Rona offered a prayer. They aren't of the same religion as I am, so they don't pray like we do. But I still think their prayers are powerful and said with great faith.

During the drive home we continued talking about me getting married and my future family (we were discussing it driving on the way there too). I keep saying I better be married no later than 25. I keep forgetting that the people I am driving with are both very strong women who are way over 25 and not married. Whoops. I did not mean any offence. But I love spending time with Tita Rona and Ate Tess for exactly that reason. They're not married...so they're kinda a lot more fun than everyone else who is (no offence to married couples :P).

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
10.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .