instagram

Bosom Friends

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sara and I worked on our book today.

If I haven't said anything about that yet, it is basically a book for youth, by youth. We discuss standards and trials and preparation through youth's perspective and the perspective of those YSA who have been through those at their younger ages as well.

Anyway, so Sara and I were about to start....and then all of a sudden we decided to say a prayer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i don't know why I'm laughing, but Sara and I found this fairly funny.

Afterwards we both went on about "woa, we said a prayer together". I think it's because we're surprised at this maturity. LOL

Anyway, we got onto the computer and the ideas started to flow. Divine Intervention? I think so! :)

Oh, and it was Laura's parent-teacher interviews today. I went for the sake of seeing my teachers. I haven't seen Ms. Bhowmik in FOREVER. And I finally got to meet Mr. Mirza. That guy is too cool. And Zoal was there accompanying her sister as well. I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!! I like ran and hugged her from across the gym!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
27.04.11 

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .