instagram

Dan's Mission Call!

Monday, April 18, 2011

So Daniel calls me today and tells me he gets his mission call. FINALLY!!!!!!!! I’m so excited for him! He didn’t want to open it until FHE that night...so we all had to wait. It was such a killer!!! Daniel decided that around 8:00 we’d meet up on Skype and he’s leave it on so we could listen in on his FHE with his family and friends and find out where he’s going. We thought it was brilliant, but when he read out his mission call later on everyone at his house screamed and none of us on Skype could hear. We kept typing up “tell us!!! Tell us!!!”, but it was no use. Then we heard Daniel start to cry....awwwww he was giving his testimony. I was so touched. Awwww DANIEL LEE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT MISSIONARY! 


My profile pic dedicatory to him:
'Tis is Daniel Lee. He has been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Australia Brisbane Mission. He reports at the MTC on August 3rd. I'm proud of you bud. I'm going to miss you. Thanks for being such a good friend, Dannykins. You're going to do amazing! Love ya! ♥ 


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
18.04.11


Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .