instagram

Deeks & Limas day!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last year during March Break, I brought Sara and Laura with me to York. We attended my lecture, had lunch, then went to Institute. From there, we went to Sara's house where her mom made us a really great dinner and a lovely dessert. Then Holly joined Laura and I at ASL at my ward.

This year, now that Sara attends York with me, we decided to bring both our sisters along! Woo!

Me and my BFFL&E in the library.


Waiting for Insitute to start.
These are my sisters for Eternity (:


The Institute Lesson! Notes:
- Ward clerk's job is a lot more important thing than we think-- records need to be kept for the sake of binding things in earth and in heaven.
- It's important that we do baptism for the dead, not just for their salvation, but for our own. We need to do this work for the sake of missionary work.
- "The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church" - Pres. Monson's keys open the gates of the Spirit prison. We give them the chance to go from prison to paradise through proxy work in the temple.
- "Salvation is an individual matter, exaltation is a family matter"
When we think "exaltation" we usually refer to just our family unit. But it's not just about that. We need to do the work for others because we are one big family. If you look at it technically, we really are all related. Exaltation is not just about getting my family there, but bringing the rest of our spirit brothers and sisters up there with us too. 
- Use the scriptures as our urim and thummim as our personal helpers for revelation
- Patriarchal blessing like personal scriptures
- Studying the scriptures trains us to hear the Lord's voice so He can better use us as His instruments to do His work
- Pay attention to scripture. Study more!
- Be open to the revelation that Christ has planned for us. 


Mmm, street hotdogs!


So I never take my camera out when I'm at York cuz I hate snap-shooting alone.
Haha, so this was a great opportunity!


That tree is just great.


Love these chicks!


Here comes the sun! Doo doo doo doo!


She was laughing at the bird poop. 
You know you're in highschool when...


Ella!!!!!


Holly copying the theater students.
One of them talked to us afterwards haha


Them being them.


We couldn't stop laughing when we were on the bus. People think we're crazy. 


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
16.03.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .