instagram

Easter Season

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jezreel came over today to help me bake Black Devil cupcakes. As we were doing so, my mom was watching and listening to Easter videos/music on youtube. That got Jezreel and I into the discussion of our gratitude for the Atonement.

For some reason I was just really into the Easter season this year.

Ever since I was a child, Easter has always been a time for Easter egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, and a huge family fiesta at my Uncle Greg's house (he's Greek!).

But this past year Jezreel and I both have reason to be grateful for the Atonement. Before, the Atonement was just another "church word" that I knew was important, but didn't really have much significance in my life. But as I have come to know of the blessings of repentance and that feeling of trusting the Lord with the decisions I had to make changes with myself, I have found a deeper love for Jesus Christ because of the love He had for me. I can't even express how humbled I feel knowing that Christ would do that for me, just another girl living on earth who makes just as many mistakes as any other. It truly shows how much our Heavenly Father wants us to live with Him again...so we can right our wrongs and just really try to perfect ourselves so we can live together again.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
21.04.11 

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .