instagram

Happily Ever After

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OH SNAP!

Ok so if you remember my post about having trouble with editing our Mormon Messages video, I mentioned that one of the youth in the region, Jayden Cartwright, made a really good one on testimony. A few weeks ago, she announced on Facebook that she was one of the finalist for the contest! CONGRATULATION TO HER! :D I voted for her video, of course! But there was this other video I REALLY REALLY liked. The person based it on President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk during the General Conference session of April 2010 (HOW DO I NOT REMEMBER THIS?!?!?!?!? IT IS BEAUTIFUL!) called, Your Happily Ever After. Anyway, here is the video the person made for the contest. I LOVE IT!!!!









Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!



- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
06.04.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .