instagram

I did not know they existed.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

After tonight I feel like I've been so far from society...I haven't taken my camera out in over a week! SHOCKING. This is what goes down in the town of YSA:


Say hello to my Converse. After that long winter, I feel like I haven't seen them in forever! This beautiful weather makes me excited. Converse, sunglasses, and NOT my winter jacket. Yeeeea baby.


Shanelle freaks out and yells "oh em gee is that a heart?!" 
Nope. This is called Dragon Fruit. I did not know they existed.
This girl in YSA got it from China town and was sharing them...


Stripped and pealed!!!


That's what the asian girl was doing, so I thought I'd eat it the same way.


We decided to go with forks. Yeah, I'm not attractive when I eat.


Part-way there. It was so good! Tasted like Kiwi :)


We be your Yorkies. 
Vicky Brooks (the girl in the middle) is going back to Ottawa for the summer.
I will miss her. Today was also the one time we actually got to really talk to each other.


Eric and William bought ribs.
And they saved me a piece! 
This picture was meant to be rubbed in Laura's face.


Laura came home from the youth dance with the tshirt I had purchased from Emily Jones.
Courtesy of Ophelia Designs!


Tis the new profile pic!
I like to flash people. YOU KNOW IT.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
08.04.11

1 comment

  1. Love your blog, you have done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .