instagram

I'm offended.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Is it just me or did my little sister, Arielle, seem embarrassed that I took her to school today?

WOW.

I am definitely offended.

C'mon, I know we got there just on time, but no need to ignore me, child.

And I didn't look that bad either.

She starts saying how her class is "RIGHT THERE!" << wow, like no need to give me attitude.

Then I'm walking along side her classmates and she turns her back to me and starts awkwardly laughing with them.

And when I waved good-bye she made sure she wasn't facing me. OUCH.

Holy smokes, my sister is in the second grade and she's embarrassed by her awesome nineteen yr old sister. Well, that's a first.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
14.04.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .