instagram

no phoney.

Friday, April 15, 2011

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am officially done my 2nd year of university! Aw yeaaaaaa! Along with the celebrations, it was Institute Honours Night and I was going to be getting my Achievement certificate! But first, a funny story...

I didn’t pass last term of Doctrine & Covenants.
I was close to not passing this term of Doctrine & Covenants.
I talked to Bro. Goldthorp and he put the classes I attended at York to replace the ones I missed at the TSC. He said all I had to do to qualify for my Achievement certificate was to do make-up work.

So they call out my name so I can get my certificate and as I stand up Amaru bursts out laughing! I was so confused.  As I walked back to my seat looking utterly concerned, Amaru called me a phoney because Sara told her I technically didn’t even pass Institute. Oh my. BUT, I will say now, I did finish my make-up work, so I am totally NO PHONEY!


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
15.04.11 

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .