instagram

One Day Without Shoes

Monday, April 4, 2011


Click the photo to learn more. 

I want to participate...but I live in Toronto's cold weather at the moment, so it probably won't be the smartest idea to walk around barefoot. BUT, I'm willing to walk around barefoot at school. Let's see what happens. I think I'm going to wear socks, JUST IN CASE. I don't want to be kicked out of my exam or anything. I think there's something I got to add to my 100 THINGS list: to actually be able to join one of the marathon walks with no shoes for this cause (I cannot currently find one that is being held in Toronto)...And to also buy one of the TOMS shoes: "With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for one."

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
04.04.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .