instagram

quoteit.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This pretty much sums up EXACTLY how I'm feeling at the moment. It's driving me nuts!

I’m not scared of losing him because I never had him to begin with. I’m just scared of living the rest of my life knowing I didn’t tell him how I felt, wondering if he felt the same way. Rejection says I tried, regret leaves me with nothing but ‘what if’s’ for the rest of my life.

Ha, ok maybe there's some grammatical errors. But still. That's exactly how I feel. To tell him or not to tell him, that is the question. Actually, no, it isn't even a question anymore. I SHOULD tell him. I just don't know when. Blaaaaah. I always say that I rather have the guy make the first move. But I also say that if a guy thinks a girl is worth it, he should and would make the effort. I'm willing to do the same for him just because I know he's worth it.

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .