instagram

Simply beautiful.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I don't mean to be a creep, but he's a good friend of mine, so I hope he understands.

My friend Sayeed has this as his profile picture on Facebook, and I am in so much awe right now. I cannot even express how beautiful this picture is. The composition is exquisite. There's a reason why I love photography, I'll tell you that. How often do you get to capture the beauty of nature like this? Seriously, the composition is so perfect! The colour, the layers in the background, the sunlight on one part of the water then the evergreens on the darker side of the water. This photograph is just that brilliant and it simply takes my breath away.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
06.04.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .