instagram

This puts a smile on my face.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Last night after General Conference on Sunday my family decided to go visit my paternal grandparents. When we got home after visiting them I, of course, checked for any messages on Facebook and was surprised to receive this one:

Hello!You probably don't remember me very well but I went to the Nauvoo trip and met you there! :} It was a really great experience for me. Anyway, the reason I'm writing you is because I saw Jared today. I'm pretty sure you know him (he has a brother named Nathan). He is doing his mission here in Quebec before he goes to the States and it just reminded me of the Nauvoo trip. I went inactive for a while after but I just wanted to thank you because I always saw your posts on Facebook and was reminded of the good things of the Gospel even when I wasn't on the right path. I realized today and I thought you should know that I'm grateful for your example through all this time; for your perseverance and faith. You continue to be an example and I know our Heavenly Father loves you very much. I know this is really random but I had the strong feeling to share this with you! Thank you again and I hope things are going well for you. :}}}Take care.Angelica

Like I said, I just got back from conference, so I was already in the middle of a spiritual high. I didn't think it could get any higher! I guess you don't know what you need until it comes along. But I was just so grateful for her deciding to send that because after I read it I just had more of an urge to go out there and try harder to be an example to others. And when I went out today to school I had the biggest smile on my face and the best feeling in the world! I love being spiritually uplifted. It's so great.

But in case you are wondering, I did reply back to her message and I DO remember her. She was one of my room mates, and if you know me, I don't forget people easily. Once I know you, you're pretty much stuck in my head for good.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
03.04.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .