instagram

Wishful thinkers.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've been really obsessed with looking at quotes on Tumblr lately, so I thought I'd share. There's a lot, so I'll be dividing them from my sources. 1st up, quotes from:

Wishful thinkers. 

"Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laugher was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering"

 "So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about". - Marilyn Monroe

"Once you've loved someone, even being friends is better than ordinary. It's still kinda magical, like magical friendship. It's deeper than regular friendship, but it's great. It's a friendship you can depend on, like a lifelong love."

"I love your eyes, but I love mine more -- because without mine, I can't see yours."

"If two people are meant to be together, they will eventually find their ways back into each others arms, no matter what."

"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

"Reading is dreaming with eyes open." 

 "Never take a person for granted. Hold every person close to your heart, cause you might wake up one day and realize you lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones."


"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when I'm acting dumb. Someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old playstation games and then let me win. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. He'd play with my hair all the time & surprise me with 25 cent rings. Someone who I could share lollipops with & lay on a blanket with to count stars. We'd buy tons of disposable cameras to take the silliest pictures of each other & squirt water guns at each other in the house. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile."

"Every carbon inside your body was once inside a star."

"I don't know what happened. One moment, you were just another guy I only knew the name of; the next, you were the guy that I feel hard for."

"One day, you will look back and know exactly why it had to happen."

"The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten." 

"Enjoying life is the best cosmetics for a woman."

"I'm sorry. Sometimes, I get jealous that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it's my insecurities acting up. Because I know I'm not the prettiest, smartest, or most fun and exciting. But, I do know that no matter how hard and long you look; you'll never find somebody that loves you like I do."

"I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."

"Love is a game that two can play and both wins by losing their heart."

"Every day may not be good...but there's something good in every day."

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .